(1) Measurable parameters are density, specific gravity, and alcohol content.
(2) Easy measuring operations.
(3) Built in thermostat enables to automatically raise the temperature to 20°C.
(4) Easy selection of displayed measurement results: alcohol content, specific gravity, or density.
(5) One point calibration of the instrument with pure water.
(6) Optional printer is available.
(7) Data export to the USB flash memory in CSV format.
One button measurement with small sample volume:
The ALM-155 is equipped with peristaltic pump for automatic sampling. The required sample volume is only 8mL and can be used for repeatability testing with the automatic repeating function. The analysis of alcohol content (on the distilled wine sample) or density (on wine as it is) is performed in two to four minutes for one measurement by pressing just one button. When high viscous sample is measured, an optional syringe can be utilized to introduce the sample into the measurement cell what makes the ALM-155 suitable for the analysis of any alcohol products.
Simple calibration with pure water and easy maintenance:
The calibration of ALM-155 does not require expensive standards, only pure water. After analysis, the unit can be cleaned by simply washing the cell with pure water or a kitchen detergent. The only replacement parts are the sampling tubes and those can be replaced by the user. The daily performance check can be easily performed by the operators and requires pure water only.
Automatic Saving results with digital data:
The results are not necessary to be recorded by hand-writing. An optional printer can automatically print out the results once the measurement is completed. The ALM-155 can also store measurement up to 100. The data can be transferred to a connected USB memory stick or to an optional PC software through an RS-232C cable.
Additionally, a Software (Soft Cap ) for data capturing is available.